Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I feel so blessed. Thank you to Tom for making Mother's day so special for me. Thank you to everyone that sent cards, called, or e-mailed. It was a very special first Mother's Day. I hope you had a nice day as well.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness Brees! You look absolutely adorable!! Can't wait to finally meet you next week:)
Love,
Auntie Becky
Good Morning my adorable and precious girls.....What a beautiful picture of you both together. Jen, you have no idea how you being able to be a Mom has warmed my heart. Thank God for blessing you after years of waiting for a child. I am so glad you had a very special Mother's Day. You so deserve it. love you both bunches. Can't wait to see you...love Grandma Cathy
How beautiful you both are.
Look forward to seing you soon. Happy belated Mothers Day!
Love Tam ;)
Post a Comment