Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Yogi Bear!
This is a 2 year old grizzly bear. We were less than 100 feet from him. He was just roaming around until he heard a dog bark loud and then he raised up and Tom was able to get a few great shots. He was beautiful.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whoa! A little too close for comfort for me!
Baby Brees you got to see "YOGI"!!! I was just kidding of course, never thought you really would see him.
You are way too close you guys, but he is beautiful. Glad to hear you had such an awesome trip. Glad you are all home safe and sound. Love all of you and I will see you soon. Mom~Grandma
Okay, I left a message earlier about Yogi and Pops and I think this is a Hoax and Tom you have to get out of the costume and quick trying to scare us.
My message for some reason did not take but if this is a true live Yellowstone Grizz then we are going to hang it on the Sports Wall in the Mountains..I just love this shot and his ears are so beary soft..
Baby Brees you need to come live with Mema and Pops because we are very kind , gentle...Old Bears..
Love you so..Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxox
tom feels like yesterday WOW brent
Post a Comment