Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Tooth


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Brees
I see your teeth and I see your Bib...hummm what's for lunch.
Mema is leaving for lunch right now too...see you very very soon..we are all going to squeese you up.
Love Mema....xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh boy lookit, another new tooth with such a sweet smile. You have the eyelashes too. You are so precious and when Mema stops hugging on you, Grandma Cathy want a turn. Us grandparents can't wait to see you. Lots of love coming your way...love you, Grandma Cathy

Kasey said...

she's too cute!
kasey

Tamara said...

Never in my life time have I ever seen such a little one getting her teethes at such a young age!!! You can even see the 3rd one coming in!!!!!! WOW Girlfriend you go, but take'r easy on MOMMY!!!! She may be soft and squishy, but not a chew toy! ;) I love ya sweety~

Anonymous said...

all the better to eat you with...:)
Mel