Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Bath sitting up all by myself


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Girl..
You are sitting pretty in your tub. I see your fishy it is green too..your not a greenie are you..no way Mema I belong to the Blue Family...(family color)..
You are just beautiful little Miss Bress Alana Beidle and I was telling your Auntie Heather tonight that when we move to the mountains we are going to have a girls week-end..to guys can go to the Dodger Game..how about that...we look at your pictures everyday and tell your mommy and daddy thanks so much for keeping us connected, it means so much to us..
Love you to pieces Sweetie Pie...Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxox