Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Oh No not another Beach Bum!!! looking pretty in pink little Ms Brees..we are always watching you..see you for your #1 Party in one Week!!
Mema loves the beach..maybe you can go camping with us and spend the night in the Bus...
We love you sweetie heart..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxo
Oh Brees! I'm so glad you're a Cali Girl now (at least for a while) We'll have to go together this summer. You and Abbie can watch the boys boogie board!! I love your "Baby Legs" Love you! Auntie Becky
I knew it! A "beach girl" at heart! I would love to go with you and your mommy for a walk on the Huntington Beach Pier and have lunch at Ruby's...Yummy! See you soon, beautiful Brees! I Love You! Auntie Kathy
Post a Comment