Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1.5 Years Old.....18 Months....Brees Alana


5 comments:

Becky said...

So precious Brees! I love that shirt, I think Abbie only wore it once because her tummy was too big :-)

The Barnett Family said...

Brees, you look so adorable, we can't figure out who will have more curls, you or Abbie! I can't believe you're already a year and a half old! Glad you're not TOO far away though!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, don't you look adorable and 18 months old....you are growing up so fast Brees.....Mimi sends lots of love from Texas....kisses in the wind......

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful baby little Ms.Brees Beidle..and you are so smart and you are so funny and you are so very special to all of us. We just love watching you walk and talk and let's not forget about climbing..
We love you little Migs...you look like a little china doll..
Love and kisses and hugs too and thank Mommy and Daddy for making sure your sweet little pictures are up for us to view..makes our days so much brighter.
Love Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

Krogulski Family said...

Brees you are such a pretty girl. I love your dress. I can't believe you are 1 1/2 years old now. Kisses from Amelia