Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But but..Mema has to have a enlargement of this gorgeous photo Ms. Brees..
This is just adorable and I think you are precious and so does Pops and we can't wait to see you next week.
Love you tons and tons..
Pops and Mema...xoxox
3-8-1

Anonymous said...

MISS BREES
HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE I HOPE THIS IS THE CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU ARE GIVING ME
MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS
I LOVE YOU GREAT GRAM :) XOXOXO