Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
5 comments:
BREES....YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A CRASH HELMET OR A PILLOW BELOW FOR A SOFTER LANDING....DADDY ESCAPED EXACTLY THE SAME WAY....TOO FUNNY! BE CAREFUL...LOVE YOU...KISSES IN THE WIND....MIMI
why am I not surprised???
That's pretty impressive, I've never seen a kid do that. None of our kids have ever attempted such a feat and I'm pretty glad about that. I guess she'll be moving to a big girl bed sooner rather then later just to keep her from falling! Be careful Brees!
Oh NO!!!! Brees where are you going? Did you want to come and play.
Daughter like Mother..oh my..time for special "Big Girl" bed ..Wow!! this is something..and so where were you hiding out to get this..funny girl she is...
Post a Comment