Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
2 comments:
HI MISS BREES
WHAT BALL TEAM ARE YOU ON I BET YOU ARE THE PITCHER I LOVE YOUR EYE LASHES WHERE DID YOU GET THEM I WANT SOME JUST LIKE THAT.
LOVE YOU SWEET BABY XOXOXOXXOOXX
GREAT GRAM :)
Hi little one....so where oh where did you get those beautiful eyelashes and that soft darling little face. we miss you so but know you are with us each day..we love you to pieces Migs...talk in a few days okay..
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment