Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Friday, June 25, 2010

Gymnastics!


4 comments:

Pops and Mema said...

USA Olympic Champion 2024..that's what I see..very very cute honey..so happy you have her started..so good for her body..sweet baby..can't wait to see her..
Love Pops and Mema...xoxox 3-8-1

Pops and Mema said...

Good Morning Brees...
Pops and I were just talking about you and then at the end of the conversation Pops says
"Love you Bye" you always say that and it is so cute..
We were saying what a beautiful little girl you are and how very smart you are. Mema and Pops are on pins and needles till you get here..Mom and Daddy will explain that one..it means we can't wait to see you.
Love you
Pops and Mema..xoxox
"9" more days...

Anonymous said...

MISS BREES
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES BUT BEST OF ALL I JUST LOVED YOUR PHONE CALL TODAY. AND SOON I WILL SEE YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE A BIG GIRL NOW
I LOVE THE TALK THAT I HAD WITH YOUR MOM ALSO, LOVE YOU LOADS
GREAT GRAM. :) :) XOXXOXOXOOX

Anonymous said...

Brees, I think you're going to be a great little gymnest...just like your mommy was! kisses and hugs, aunt kathy