Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Carousel Ride with Daddy


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh boy.....ride em pony!!!! What a sweet picture of the two of you. Can't wait for you Brees to show me around the Mall of America....can I ride the ponies with you???? Hope you are loving your new house. I will be there soon to see you and maybe take a fun trip up north:) Thank you Daddy for trying to get a couple of days off for travel. Love you all.....kisses in the wind...Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Migs,
This is adorable of you and Daddy and I think you are both looking a Mommy..that's a pretty pony you choose to ride on..miss you and love you little one.
Pops and Mema
from Campland By the Bay
San Diego
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Migs,
This is adorable of you and Daddy and I think you are both looking a Mommy..that's a pretty pony you choose to ride on..miss you and love you little one.
Pops and Mema
from Campland By the Bay
San Diego
xoxoxox