Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dandelion


4 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

Super cute Brees, Miss you! Love, Uncle Kenny

Mimi said...

You are so darn cute Brees.....did you make a wish before you blew the dandelion all away?? Mimi sends lots of love and kisses in the wind:)

Pops and Mema said...

Oh, another one of Mema and Pops favorites of you..When I was a little girl there were dandelions everywhere..I use to run and play and pick a dandelion and always hope I could blow all of them off in one breath.maybe I did Brees once or twice but I tried tons of times..then watched your Mommy and Aunti Heather do the same....but now it's so fun to see you our little Granddaughter living life so beautifully in Gods creation.....love you beautiful baby!....xoxoxoxox
Pops and Mema
Loveyoubye!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Brees
l really like the picture of you blowing out the dandelion I used to do that when i was a little girl, we had lots of them and my sister and i used to see who could blow out the most, we never did know who won, it didn't really matter we just had fun. love you beautiful Brees.
lots of hugs xo great gram : )