Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Whoa Brees, way to go! You look like you're prepping to come back and stay with the Barnett boys a few more days! I love you're pinkalicious bat and ball!
I can just see you now in a Pink Dodger Shirt...way to go little one...I bet you just might be on a little girls team one day..You got natural ability that's for sure..
love you Migs...and miss you so.....xoxoxo
Love Pops and Mema....
WE SURE HAD FUN THAT DAY WITH YOU, UNCLE TIM MAILED THE BALL BAT AND TEE TO YOU TODAY.....LOVE YOU LITTLE MISS BREES!!! SEE YOU SOON!
Post a Comment