Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hi! ~ Having fun in the snow


3 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

Brees, you look adorable but I'm cold just looking at you. I think I'll go sit by the fire now. Miss you!

MIMI said...

HEY THERE ROSEY CHEEKS....IT SURE LOOKS AWFULLY COLD.....HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU....KISSES IN THE WIND....MIMI

Pops and Mema said...

Your one fun girl..and always with a happy face..
Your a USA Girl..doesn't matter what State you live in, you weather the storm..that's our Bree's..
love you little one!!!
Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxox