Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
6 comments:
Brees! This is so cute! I love it. You look so grown up in this picture too. You're adorable and we love you. Uncle Kenny, Aunt Becky & family.
As Vann and Zoey would say.....WOW!!!! Whats all dat!! You look so cute in that big bed with all of you friends.....love you! Who has a birthday in 2 weeks????
Oh...this is one of our favorites..ET Go home!!..your Mommy just seems to think of everything and this is one great picture..I bet you are the best friend with all your friends..and they are all so special to you..I love your little face it is so precious..
love you and thank you Mommy for this very special picture..Sports Wall!!! or Friends Wall!!!
Anywall !!!..xoxoxo
Love Pops and Mema
miss BREES
I love your picture With all your toys I almost couldn't find you. See you soon love u brown eyes
Great gram. :)xoxoxo
Hmmmmmm, where is Brees...I see cute little bunnies, fluffy white lambs, cuddly brown bears, perky puppies, a pink kitty, a funny monkey, lots of happy babies and I see Madeline peeking out...but where is Brees...oh, my goodness...there you are...surrounded by all your special friends! I love you! Aunt Kaatie xox
Hey Jen..is it me or is Pinkies mouth wide open as if she is screaming..She is right in front of Brees..that is her right..Big mouth! hahaha
love Mom
Post a Comment