Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Dear miss BREES
I got your beautiful. Card and pictures today, I have the big picture on my wall and the other ones I put on my table so I can look at them every day. You sent such a lovely note
You and your mother are so loving and thoughtful to me, thank you For my gift Jen <3 your so good hearted and just so sweet,
I love you so much and my visits with you on the phone mean so much to me, thank you :) <3<3
Love and blessings Gram & Great Gram xoxoxoxox
Miss BREES
I love all your pictures I look at all of them and you are so beautiful you NEVER take a mad or sad picture,
: ) : ) : ) I love so very much <3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox
Great Gramm
Hi Brees,
Pops and Mema were back looking out your family site and here you are at a Twins Game..How adorable you look in your summer outfit..and your in Minnesota..wow! not that picture should be put on the front page of the Newspaper..
We love our littlt Migs..hope you got your package..
Love you Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment