Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
1 comment:
Migs..you will always be Mema's and Pop's little Strawberry Shortcake..and when you come to visit we will all make it for dessert just for you. You are darling from head to toe and your Mommy sure knows how to dress you for the show!!! A little rhyme there..hahaha that's Mema for you..can't wait for you and I to play TIC TAC TOE..your a hard one to beat but Mema has been practicing with Pops and I think I can do better now.
loveubye...our little Sweetheart..Breez...age 3.5 Mema 63.5 and Pops a whopping 64.0..hahaha..xoxox
Post a Comment