Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
1 comment:
Hi Brees..
Pops and I are so excited that you got a new Bike and we watched your video and you were like a real Pro..such a Big Girl..
I know you are at "The Big Apple" right now with Mom and Dad but I wanted you to know that we love you and miss you and look at your pictures everyday..your Mom is so good about keeping us close and we love her for that..plus your Daddy keeps you all safe, and warm and happy.. Migs..always remember God is good and he has blessed us with you our little shinning star....love love. ..love you..Pops and Mema..xoxoxoxo 3-8-1
Post a Comment