Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
AWESOME PICTURE!!! WISH I HAD BEEN THERE.....LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL..~ MOM~GRANDMA
Hey,
Do you see what Dad and I see in the picture. Look like a sheep or something that has eyes and long legs that is saying.
Hey, there's a baby in that house Whoa!!!
Love Pops and Mema...xoxox
Awesome picture...glad I WASN'T there. :) With my luck, thats what the weather will be like when we come out...Melinda
Post a Comment