Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
I like the coloring on this pic, did you do anything special or just how you shot it? great photo!
Oh Baby Brees you look so comfy in your little sink. You are just adorable sweetcakes..
Love,
Pops and Mema
xoxoxo
oh my toes!!!! This is such a cute photo!!!! I too love the coloring, its all antiquey!!! You so need to frame this and put it up in her room! SO SWEET!!! I can't wait to hold her again and I am so glad you are all back safe and sound!
Post a Comment