Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
Nice try on the shoe and the pots and pans are stacked in a very creative fashion....lovely job!!! You are your Daddy's girl alright. Check out the bruises on the shins.....kisses in the wind...love you, Mimi
Hi Migs.. You are one funny little girl...I think it is great your mommy let's you get into things and be your own little sweet person. Love your creation on your stacking and I think your missing shoe is in the pantry..love you and can't wait to see you today.. Pops and Mema xoxoxox
HI Brees SO YOU ARE CLEANING OUT MOMMIES KITCHEN LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DONING A VERY GOOD JOB I REMEMBER WHEN YOUR GRANMA USED TO CLEAN OUT MY KITCHEN TOO AND SHE WAS ALWAYS WANTED TO COOK AND HELP ME BAKE, LOVE U XOXOXO GRT. GRAM
4 comments:
Nice stacking Brees, I'm wondering where you stacked your other shoe!!! ;-)
Nice try on the shoe and the pots and pans are stacked in a very creative fashion....lovely job!!! You are your Daddy's girl alright. Check out the bruises on the shins.....kisses in the wind...love you, Mimi
Hi Migs..
You are one funny little girl...I think it is great your mommy let's you get into things and be your own little sweet person. Love your creation on your stacking and I think your missing shoe is in the pantry..love you and can't wait to see you today..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox
HI Brees
SO YOU ARE CLEANING OUT MOMMIES
KITCHEN LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DONING A VERY GOOD JOB I REMEMBER WHEN YOUR GRANMA USED TO CLEAN OUT MY KITCHEN TOO AND SHE WAS ALWAYS WANTED TO COOK AND HELP ME BAKE, LOVE U XOXOXO
GRT. GRAM
Post a Comment