Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, August 3, 2009

Curls


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet beautiful picture. She looks so angelic!!!! I love the curls. She is going to have a head full of hair before you know it. We are counting the days until you come and visit. The doggy is ready, the garbage man is ready and a night full of airplanes will be on the agenda. Then we can go and look for golf balls and frogs at the golf course. We will have sooo much fun...Miss and Love you, Kisses in the wind....Mimi

The Barnett Family said...

Brees you look so pretty! That's a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Little Ms Brees you look so very pretty in your cute little dress and your hair is so curly and cute. Pops and I love those long eyelashes..We miss you and talk about you every day..We hope we can see you real real soon..You are a beautiful little baby girl..and you should have seen Pops face when I told him you say Papa....okay practice...MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEMA..you can do it..you have two weeks..will that be enough time..hahaha ..little girl...this Mema loves you to pieces..xoxoxoxoxox3-8-1

Anonymous said...

Hi Migs
Just Mema missing you and thought I would spend a minute looking at your darling little face..Now, I feel better time to go back to work.
Love you Sweetheart...xoxoxox

Becky said...

Abbie says," bow" I guess she like it :-)

Anonymous said...

MISS BRESS
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE READY FOR CHURCH, SO PRETTY IN WHITE I LOVE YOUR CURLS AND EYE LASHES I THINK YOUR MEMA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH, AND SO DO I YOU AND ABBIE SEEM TO FILL OUR HEARTS OUR LITTLE BLUE EYED BLOND AND OUR BROWN EYED BURNETT WHAT BLESSINGS WE HAVE IN TWO LITTLE DOLL BABYS
LOVE GRT. GRAM OX:)