Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
2 comments:
MISS BREES
ARE YOU THINKING OF CLIMBING THAT TREE MAYBE YOU BETTER WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A LITTLE TALLER, OR THE TREE HAS TO GROW A BRANCH SO YOU CAN REACH UP. WHEN YOU ARE OLDER I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I CLIMBED A TREE AND SAT IN THE BRANCHES AND ATE THE BERRYS THEY WERE SO GOOD. I HOPE YOU CAN DO THAT SOMEDAY IT'S FUN. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE SWEETHEART.
GREAT GRAM OXXOXX:)
Hi Brees it's Mema..I was looking at your picture and I think you are about ready to crave your initals..maybe not in this day and age but when I was little we use to do that and then we also knew a man that would take tree limbs and crave them into canes..or walking sticks..Great Gram above might even have one of those..he was a dear friend from Democrate Hot Springs where I grew up..on the Kern River. Well I love this picture of you and so does Pops..everyday we can't wait to see our little Migs..love you so..sending lots of hugs your way..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment