Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Saturday, October 3, 2009

We love a 10pm tea party!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, can I play too. You must have had some of Mom and Dads Java Chiller!!! Aren't late night parties fun. What time did you finally go to bed funny girl? Love you....kisses in the wind....Mimi

Krogulski Family said...

Amelia has the same PJ's. Sounds like you are a night person just like your parents.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,
Are you throwing a Tea Party for Mema..I would love to come to your afternoon Tea..You are Mema's precious little girl and Pops and I love you so..
xoxoxoxox
Pops and Mema

Anonymous said...

MISS BREES
SO YOUR HAVING A TEA PARTY AND I SEE YOUR BABY THERE TO I LOVE YOUR PINK TOES AND YOUR SLEEPERS DID YOU HAVE COOKIES ALSO? YOU HAVE SUCH A PRETTY FACE AND GROWN EYES.
LOVE YOU AND YOUR PICTURES EVERY DAY HAVE FUN HUGS AND KISSES FROM
GREAT GRAM :)