Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Brees, you crack me up! I bet you make some great food. I know Abbie would love to cook with you!
What's cooking Brees...love the apron.....can I oome over to eat? I bet whatever you are stirring up is so yummy....happy cookin....love you, Mimi
Hi Migs..
When you do the pancakes don't forget the sourcream and cottage cheese...that's what kick's it up a notch..now about your fork...missing a few prongs or is that Mema's bad eyes..if you really wants to put a spin on things..Pops has some great menu's..maybe you can come over and he can show you a trick or two..Pops has some secret incredients I don't even know about..well little one..can't wait to see you..love your pictures..Mom and Dad are so good about putting them up for us..kisses and hugs for you little girl...
lots of love Pops and Mema...
MISS BREES
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE CALLING MOMIE AND DADDY TO DINNER WHAT DID YOU COOK? I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU AND ABBIE A NEW APRON, BECAUSE YOU GIRLS NEED TWO SO WHEN YOU COOK TOGETHER YOU CAN SHARE, HAVE FUN.
LOVE YOU LOADS GRT.GRAM XOXXXOO
Post a Comment