Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's more fun to climb up than slide down


4 comments:

Becky said...

Until someone slides down :-) Hey Abbie has that shirt- I love it!!!

Krogulski Family said...

Climbing up is more fun. I bet you keep your momma on her toes. I can't believe you are almost two!

Anonymous said...

Of course it is Mom...never a dull moment huh.....love you Brees!!!!!! Mimi

Pops and Mema said...

Hi little one..so which way is the funnest..just trying to climb up is a challenge I think that's why all kids do that..what is the intrique I am not sure but enjoyed all you kids doing the same thing..very cute shot Jen..
Hi to Paul Newman...for Mema..and Pops and always lots of hugs and kisses to all of you..sweet little Brees nobody like you..your just your darling little self..
xoxox