Saturday, May 1, 2010
Baby Sitter!!
(Taken from iphone) Brees loves babies. This is our friends 5 day old little baby boy Chandler. Brees did not want to let him go!! She loves him!
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look so sweet Brees holding that precious little baby boy. I see the love in your face and how you are amazed at this tiny little person..I can understand why it was so hard to let go..even at a little over 2 years old you see the beauty of life in your sweet little arms..
Mema and Pops love you to pieces..
xoxoxox
Well here we are back again..What a beautiful picture..look at Bree's fingers..so sweet..she is just in awe...I love this picture..and sweet baby is so precious....we miss you Beidles with all our hearts..wishing you Jen Jen..the most wonderful, thankful, sweet Mother's Day..wish we could share together this year..but lets plan a great time next year okay..promise, promise..we will be together...
love Mom...and Pops he is the best!!
SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL.....KISSES IN THE WIND...LOVE AND MISS YOU BREES....MIMI
Post a Comment