Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Hello Sweet Little Granddaughter, Pops and Mema think you might just have your goggles upside down..thank you for your call today..Mema loves to talk to you and especially on Mother's Day..You were blessed with a very special Mommy and we know you will always be very close and have lots of wonderful times together..We love you!! We love you!! Migs..
Pops and Mema..xoxoxox
HI MISS BREES
YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH YOUR WATER GLASSES ON DID YOU SEE ANY FISH I BET THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU. YOU WILL SWIM LIKE A FISH WITH ALL YOUR COUSINS. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL GROWN EYED GIRL WITH SUCH LONG EYELASHES
LOVE AND BLESSINGS, BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY GREAT GRAM :) OXOXXXXXXXXX
DEAR MISS BREES
YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL WITH YOUR SWIM GLASSES ON WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES AND LONG LASHES, DID YOU SEE ANY FISH UNDER THAT WATER? I BET WHEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN, YOU WILL SWIM LIKE A FISH WITH ALL YOUR COUSINS, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH YOU PLAY SAFE AND BE HAPPY. TELL MOM I SAID SWEET BLESSINGS ON THIS MOTHERS DAY.
LOVE GREAT GRAM :)XOXOXOXOXOXO
She is Tommy's daughter....it will never be a dull moment......love you Brees
Post a Comment