Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
1 comment:
Mema left you a message at work and I don't think it took so I am going to leave you another one tell you how very much I love you and how cute this picture is of you chasing the birds..Pops and Mema think this picrture says so much about a little girl that has so much spirit..So run little Ms. USA..you are just a breath of fresh air to all of us here..and thank Mommy for sharing all these special moments with us so a day does not go by without seeing our sweet Migs..
Love u Love u Bye..xoxoxoxo
Pops and Mema..
Post a Comment