Monday, September 20, 2010
First Swim Lesson
Brees was not to sure about this at first but really liked it towards the end. We will see what this week brings.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe a little uncertain at first..Like..Who is this lady and what does she want from me..but knowing you Migs..you will be swimming like a little fish before you know it..thanks Mommy for the pictures..makes it lots easier..can't wait for you all to come home..love you bye..
Pops and Mema..xoxoxox and hugs and hugs..
Dear Migs
I had to look at you one more time before Mema went to bed..I love your sweet little face..and your darling little lips..but I have to say that those beautiful brown eyes..make us smile..You are truly a beautiful baby..and we are so happy you belong to us..Swim like a fish..and fly like an eagle..and love thee Lord Jesus for he loves you even more...love Mema and Pops...xoxoxox 3-8-1
Post a Comment