Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Sunday, February 22, 2009

11 Months Old!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
LOVE YOUR PICTURE YOU SURE LOOK GOOD IN RED, IS MOMIE TAKING YOU BUY BUY IN THAT WORM JACKET YOU LOOK GREAT LOVE BUNCHES OXXOXX LOVE GREAT GRAM :) :)

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you a Monday Morning Welcome..Your little jacket is just adorable. You look so cute little Ms Brees. So what are you doing today. Maybe go shopping with Mommy..We love you little one..
Mema is going to see if we can video chat later today.
Have a great day sweetheart!!
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

The Barnett Family said...

Hi Brees, I love your red jacket! I can't believe you are already 11 months old! Miss you. Uncle Kenny.

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months old...Wow don't you look adorable in the red jacket:) I talked to your Daddy today and I sure love him. He was a big help to me....you are so blessed to have such awesome parents. I am so blessed to have such a special granddaughter. Can't wait to come and see you soon...love you pumpkin....Mimi
Give your Mommy and Daddy big kisses for me and one big kiss is coming through the evening air to you too. Did you feel it?????

Krogulski Family said...

11 months old. Wow...Happy Birthday Brees. I Love your outfit. You are so precious.

Love Amelia and Nicole

Becky said...

Jen, that dress looks so cute on her-glad you got it!!--Love you Brees Brees!!