Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
9 comments:
HI BREES
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT READY FOR SPRING IN THAT PRETTY DRESS DID DADDY PUT YOU IN THAT BOX? I LOVE YOU WITH HUGS AND KISSES
GREAT GRAM :)
WHAT?? Bress don't tell me you are really moving..Please call your Mema at work..love you Mema and Pops...
You guys are like nomads! I can't believe you were able to sell your house in this market. I hear California is a nice place to live!!!
Dear Beidle family and Little Migs...
Mema loves your little dress and I am so happy you are going to be a California Cowgirl..but you can always say you lived in 2 states before you were one year old.
Mema and Pops are so excited that we get to be a part of your wonderful life and we can see your dance recitals and see you get your awards and all kinds of fun stuff..Mema and Pops thank your Mommy and Daddy for making this all possible..what wonderful years we all have ahead of us..love you Migs..
xoxoxoxox 3-8-1
Im biased...wish you were staying. But now we have a place to visit.
Moving again... details please. email me
Brees, I'm SO excited that you get to come live closer to us! You and Abbie will get to see each other so much more!! And you're going to be so close to Disneyland. You and Mommy can come with me and your cousins while your Daddy and Uncle Kenny are working and we'll have so much fun!! Can't WAIT to see you!!--Auntie Becky
Jen, where are the plastic bins? Is that a REAL cardboard box that Brees is in?! :) Carrie
Unpacked Yet? I am losing contact..fading quickly..help Mema and Pops needs a Brees....
love you
Mom
Post a Comment