Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You know....this saltine is pretty good!!


Brees had lunch at Great Gram's house and tried a saltine cracker for the first time...She loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that baby..Oh that baby..what a cute little picture in that Highchair..Just leave it to Gram at 88 to still have a highchair...what a special photo to have Brees in Grams Highchair..that's a keeper and with saltine crackers a staple when you kids were little that is for sure. Diffinitly a kids pleaser...we miss you Migs...
Lots of love and kisses being sent your way.
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
I LOVE YOUR PICTURE THAT IS ONE THAT I HAVE TO COPY AND PUT ON MY FRIG. NEXT TIME YOU COME TO CALIF I WILL BE SURE TO HAVE SOME CRACKERS AND MAYBE IF YOUR MOM DOESNT CARE I WILL PUT A LITTLE BIT OF JELLY ON IT
LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS AGAIN FOR SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH ME
GREAT GRAM OXXO :)

Krogulski Family said...

Yummy. Saltines are so good. We loved playing with you Brees. Amelia had such a great time and I loved seeing you.

Love Nicole, Mark, and Amelia