Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Ms. Brees Beidle..
You are a beautiful #1..you were the "Bell of the Ball"
and we love you to pieces..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxo
Thanks for the fabulous party Brees! I think that's Jonah's shoe in the background :-) You look a little overwhelmed by ALL those presents. I love you in that dusty rose color-makes you looks so tan! Tell Mommy and Daddy "good job" making your party so special! And your cousins LOVE their baseball cards!!
Hi Migs,
I am so sorry I missed your call today..I had meetings and it was so busy but you never left my mind. I love your Birthday picture and I am so happy you like your Easter Card from Pops and Me..
We love you so..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox
3-8-1
Precious baby girl...You are so beautiful! You were most definitely the "star" of the day in your lovely satin dress. I love you! auntie kathy xoxoxox
Post a Comment