Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Secretary at Work


Brees signed every thank you card from her birthday...and loved doing it. She just was not sure which was better left hand or right hand so she switched back and forth. (Notice the cell phone close by just in case she gets a call!! hahah...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
I TRULY LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE SITTING JUST LIKE YOUR AUNTIES AND YOU LOOK SO SWEET. LEFT OR RIGHT YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT AND THEN YOU CAN BE A ARTIST LIKE UNCLE KENNY,LOVE YOU BROWN EYESporsecte
GREAT GRAM :)XO SEE YOU SOON

Unknown said...

Brees, obviously LEFT is better, give it a try, none of my kids seem to think so but you should try it. Good to see new pictures showing up. Miss You! - Uncle Kenny.

Corie said...

I love how she is sitting...oh so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Can Mimi just nibble on that big toe of yours???? You are adorable and I love the sitting position.....look at those eyelashes of yours.....Can't wait to see you. I hear it will be soon....love and sweet kisses to you and your Mommy and Daddy..love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Dear Brees,
You are the sweetest little baby girl and I will tell you that your comfy style of sitting was born in you from your Pops when he was little till now..Pops has sat like that all the time I have known him and only one of our kids inherited it and that was your Mommy and you inherited it from her. She always and probably still does at times sit like that..If Mema could Mema would..love you too pieces..Ms.Migs..

Krogulski Family said...

Amelia loves to sit on her knees too. She can't wait to play with you. Grab the phone and call Amelia....She would love to talk. Such a pretty pretty girl.