Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Working Hard


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest little secretary I have ever seen......they might want to get you a desk and a chair soon so you don't krink your neck.....can I pinch your bottom???? Too cute Jen..love you little miss...Mimi

Anonymous said...

Oh Brees thank you for working so hard on those thank you notes. I can see how much it means to you to get it done right..Mema see's your little fingers holding that great big pen and it looks to me that you have it down pat...can't wait to see you sweetie pie..
love Mema and Pops...
xoxoxox

Unknown said...

sweet grip on that crayon Brees, but what's up with the right hand? give the left a try! Uncle Kenny can't wait to give you a big hug soon! I miss you.

Anonymous said...

WELL ONE THING BREES YOU ARE DONING GOOD WITH THE RIGHT HAND BUT IF YOU WANT TO TRY THE OTHER HAND THATS GOOD TO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DONING LOVE YOU MY SWEET BABY
GREAT GRAM XO :)