Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nap? no nap for me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brees
It's your Mema and Pops, as cute as those big eyes are that you inherited from your Daddy you still have to rest.
I told Pops that I have never seen a little baby as alert and open to the World as you are. From the moment you were born your beautiful eyes were wide open and taking in your new life and surroundings. It was such a special time for all of us.
You are 1 month old and as beautiful as can be..Pops and I can't wait till you get here next month.
Love you Little Ditz...Mema and Pops 3-8-1

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking through all the pictures! What do you need us for?? You take awesome pics! :o) She is SUCH a cutie. ~~Court

Tamara said...

When is somebody going to buy her some Dodger gear?


Matt Cochran