Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Month Old!


Today is a big day. Brees is one month old. She had her one month appointment. She now weighs 8 pounds 12.5 ounces and is 22 inches long. She is lifting her head on her own and she has been smiling lots. She changed from newborn diapers to size 1. She is such a sweet baby. We are so blessed to have her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ONE MONTH TO YOU
HAPPY ONE MONTH TO YOU
HAPPY ONE MONTH TO YOU DEAR BREES
HAPPY ONE MONTH TO YOU

WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND YOU ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS AND SO SO ADORABLE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU LOTS OF KISSES..
MEMA AND POPS!!!!
XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Brees Beidle!! You need to stop growing. I haven't even gotten to hold you yet and you're just getting too big! I tell Abbie to stop growing and she doesn't listen either-silly girls!! Take care of mommy!!

Love,
Auntie Becky

Anonymous said...

Baby Brees you are 1 month old!! Your picture is so darn cute, Grandma Cathy thinks you are the cutest baby in the world and she can't wait to see you and love on you. You keep on growing strong. Take care of your Mommy and Daddy....love you bunches...Grandma Cathy
PS It only took me one month to figure out how to leave a comment:)

Anonymous said...

Happy one month birthday baby girl! I'm so excited that you are coming to visit. I can't wait to hold you and give you lots of kisses... I love you! Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Oh Look At Those Toes! I could just eat em up! Wow, she now weights what Abbys did at birth! with the exception of weighing one oz more! You are beautiful little one and are so very loved!
Aunty Tamara