Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, April 7, 2008

My First Date


Brees had her first date with her Dad and Mom at Mimi's Cafe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fancy girl you are!! I love your jeans!!! and you're cute little sweater too. You are adorable and I want to hold you and give you lots of kisses!
Love, Auntie Becky

Anonymous said...

Ms. Brees Beidle
You look darling in your Colorado Duds. I bet you had a great first date with your Mommy and Daddy..
Love you Sweet Pie
Mema and Pops
3-8-1
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet baby girl...I love your outfit! What fun...a date with mommy and daddy! Great grandma is visiting us and she is going to write to you tomorrow...we love you bunches...xox Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Did she have a burger?
Mel