Thursday, April 24, 2008
My First Medicine
Brees has had an upset tummy lately so we gave her gas drops for the first time. She loved it and it worked great.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brees Baby Doll we hope you feel better real soon.
You have beautiful eyes and Pops says they are your Daddy's eyes..Kisses to Mommy she takes such good care of you..Your such a happy baby....
Love you
Mema and Pops
We just love all the new pictures..we check everyday to see if you have another one up..I think we are keeping your Mom and Dad real busy..
Hi sweet girl...tummy aches are no fun and mommy knows just how to fix them! What a big girl you are to take your medicine. I am so glad your tummy ache is gone. Lots of hugs and kisses to you, mommy and daddy...xox Aunt Kathy
Little Brees you are too cute! I hope your tummy feels better and am glad to hear the gas drops worked even more that you liked them! You must have a sweet tooth cause I know that stuff is sweet! Your Grandma Jona in California has something special for you. It is here at our home and I hope to give it to your Mommy soon! I can't wait to kiss on you! Love Aunty Tamara!
Post a Comment