Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Balboa Bar ~ YUMMMYYY!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barnett-Beidle..oh my goodness..up in the air..It's a oval picture imprinted in my mind of Pops at 2..I see it..but I see Beidle too..
Ms.Brees you are a breath of fresh air..we love you
Papa and Mema...
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got Mimi's favorite Balboa Bar!!!!! You did a really good job of not making a huge mess. I can never eat one of those without it ending up all over me.....Mimi is very messy. Wish I had been there. When I come out next time I think I need a Balboa Bar too....Shelby is sitting next to me and she is coming too!!! Won't that be fun! We love you in Texas.....Mimi and Shelby......