Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little Girl


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI MISS BREES ARE YOU GETTING UP FROM A GOOD MIGHTS SLEEP? YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO PRETTY. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING ON A TRIP WITH MOMMIE AND DADDY HAVE A GOOD TIME I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH BROWN EYES.
BLESSINGS FROM GRT. GRAM :)OXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Migs...
You look so cute in your little outfit and I love your hair..it is so shiny and curly..but most of all it's in the eyes and sweet little mouth.
If you arent' Mema and Pops sweet little baby girl..We can't wait to see you. We bought you a little present so maybe we can come and see you real soon.

Anonymous said...

A Beautiful little girl....I love the curls and you are so angelic looking. Mimi misses you but I sure can't wait for you to come visit all of us in Texas. We can play all day and take out the boat and swim in the lake.....it will be such fun.....love from Tim, Mandi, Shelby, Mimi and the soon to be here twin cousins. What fun we will all have. I am sending a big kiss in the wind, did you feel it? Check you check for lipstick....love you, Mimi