Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
MISS BREES
ARE YOU GOING TO BE A MODAL OF HATS. SO FAR THIS IS YOUR BEST YET I THINK YOU ARE THE TOPS WITH THAT ON.preig TELL MOM TO SIGN YOU UP
LOVE YOU GREAT GRAM :) OXO
Brees you are a comic..it was so fun spending time with you on Saturday..you made Pops and Mema laugh..we think you are a BABE!!!!
love you sweetie heart and we hope you are having fun in the "Grand Canyon"
Love you
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox
MY DEAR MISS BREES I JUST HAVE TO SEND ANOTHER COMMENT BECAUSE HERE I SIT LOOKING AT THIS AGAIN AND I JUST LOVE IT YOU ARE ONE CUTE KID. BETWEEN YOU AND ABBIE I ENJOY EACH EVENING SO THANK YOU SO MUCH
LOVE YOU LITTLE SWEETHEART
GREAT GRAM XOXO :)
Post a Comment