Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yaki Point


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just so so cute Brees and you are always dressed so darling. Mema and Pops love your little sweater and jean outfit. You are a precious baby and Pops says that this picture will be around for a long long time..I think it should go on the Sports wall.
Just because you are such an adventurous..
We love you little girl...
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

Becky said...

AGGHH! Does it not bother you that your daughter is 2 feet away from falling to her death? I think I'll just look at the Grand Canyon in pictures :-)
I like how she holds her bracelet up; Abbie calls hers her "pretty"

Unknown said...

Ok Brees that is close enough to the edge of the canyon....and now I see your Grandpa Steve face. You do look like Grandpa with that expression. Love your outfit.....you are as cute as that big button on your sweater...love you Baby Brees, Mimi

Anonymous said...

BREES YOU ARE JUST A DOLL AND I HOPE DADDY IS REAL CLOSE EVEN THOUGH I DONT THINK YOU ARE AFRAID. I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES I SEE YOU EVERY NIGHT, HERE ARE SOME XXXXX AND BIG OOOOOO I LOVE YOU LITTLE BROWN EYED GIRL GREAT GRAM :)