Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Brees! We can't wait to see you (your parents to, well a bit). Uncle Kenny is going to take so many pictures of you it's going to be like the paparazzi! See you soon.
Oh Brees, if you are not a site to see. You are all set and ready to go..Back pack and all..You bring the smiles to our face and we love your Mom and Dad for making it so special for all of us here in California. It's a good thing they do or you would have a whole family of Barnett's move to Colorado..in your house..so pictures are good right!!
I love your outfit..Pops loves your sockies and we both love your darling little face. See you real soon..we can't wait...love and kisses from
Pops and Mema.......
HI BREES
I GUESS MY NOTE TO YOU DIDNT GO THRU SORRY, I THINK YOU LOOK SO READY FOR YOUR TRIP MAYBE BY NOW YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR BACK PACK ALL READY TO GO ALSO IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH HERES KISSES FOR YOU AND HAVE A GREAT TRIP TO CALIF. GREAT GRAM XOXOXOX
Hi Migi,
Are you coming to see Mema and Pops and the entire family..we are all excited to see you..down to hours now..love you
Mema and Pops
xoxoxo
Post a Comment