Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Me and Mimi


Thanks Mimi for spending time with us. We had a great time. We love you.

3 comments:

GREATGRAM said...

HI BREES
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR MIMI I WILL SEE YOU SOON LOVE YOU AND THOSE DARK BROWN EYES XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun you must of had with your Mimi. It just doesn't seem like we can get enough of you little Brees. You are such a delight to see. You are a precious little baby and I am so glad Mimi got to be there with you. Maybe we can all get together when you come to California in a few weeks..we love you to pieces little girl..see you real soon.
Sending you lots of love from our hearts..
Pops and Mema
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Mimi had the best time with you Baby Brees...thanks for posting such a cute picture of us Mommy....I love all of you so much....be a good girl and I will see you in a couple of weeks...love, Mimi