Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Brees, I love that you are always making messes! Get into stuff and start throwing it all around the house. I know mom and dad love that! Not sure how you got that little towel on your back but pretty impressive. When you come over Abbie and the boys will show you how to make some serious messes!
Love, your favorite uncle.
Ms.Brees,
I just have to call this one "The Diaper Slide" no sure what you are looking for but if you Mema was there I would love to help you find it..I don't think Pops is in there...See you real soon..little one...
Love, Mema and Pops..can't wait to kiss those darling little cheeks...
xoxoxoxoxox
HI BREES
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE PACKING FOR CALIF. AND YOU CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO TAKE YOU DONT NEED YOUR SNOW SUIT JUST A SWETTER AND A HAT BECAUSE ITS WINDY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN. YOU CAN BRING YOUR MOM AND DAD ALONG THEY WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME ALSO. LOVE YOU WITH LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS SEE YOU SOON : ) XXOO
Nice shot there Brees Alana!!!!! Boy, now that I have come to Colorado and watched this one girl wrecking crew, I know how the diaper ended up on your bottom end:))) It's that over the shoulder toss:) Cute picture...love you and see you soon...Mimi
PS.....You have your Uncle Tim's eyes in this picture that is for sure:)
Post a Comment