Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
5 comments:
Happy New Year to all of you too!!!!!!. Don't you look like something out of years gone by. You are an adorable "Baby New Year"!!!!!! This is going to be another very exciting year for you. Lots of new things to learn and to explore. Can't wait to see you....I love you Baby Brees....Mimi
Oh Baby Brees I just love the way your parents take care of you. If you aren't a JOY to see. Pops and I just love this photo..another must have...
We love you and can't wait to see you!
Happy New Year Sweet baby Brees!!!!!
Mema is back again..I just can't keep my eyes off your sweet little face.. I just love your outfit. Your coming home to California real soon and you have lots of people very anxious to see you and your Mommy and Daddy...we will be waiting..
love you so
Mema and Pops
xoxoxoxoxox
New Years Day 2009
Okay Brees here we are again..I had to write to you to let you know that everytime I walk in our office your Pops as your picture up or the Pictures of you and Abbie holding the sign..He says there's my girls..then I see a big big grin..so i just thought you would like to know that your Pops thinks you are very special as he does Abbie..Something about you two girls that brings so much joy to Pops...Maybe your darling little faces..
Love you
Mema and Pops
hi brees
i just love your hat and those brown eyes see you soon i love you xo
Post a Comment