Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love my Daddy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this isn't the cutest picture ever. You make us smile..Father & Daughter and blessing for sure.
Love you both dearly
Pops and Mema...xoxox
3-8-1

Anonymous said...

Dear Brees and Daddy and Mommy....I sure had a great few days with all of you. How much fun it was Brees to watch you play and to play with you. You were so much fun and you are getting so big....you are such a busy little thing and watching you destroy the kitchen cabinets and drawers brought back so many memories of your Daddy:)!!!!! I loved the time I had with you getting to know you better and for you to get to know your Mimi. This is just the beginning of many precious moments and visits..God willing. You are a beautiful family. This is an adorable picture and I can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks...Thanks for everything and all the homemade goodies Mommy. Love all of you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

DEAR BREES
I THINK YOU ARE DADDYS GIRL AND YOU MAKE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE TOGETHER,
LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU XO