Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, January 5, 2009

Did you need something?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO !!! Sorry Mom I was just looking for the HAIR spray do you think maybe you could give me a hand here please ....Monday's are alway's a little crazy.
Love you Little one POP'S & MEMA

Krogulski Family said...

How cute is this. Brees is getting so big and her personality is amazing. I love seeing her grow.

Becky said...

Brees Alana, I know what song your daddy sang to you when you got caught!!:) You are too cute! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

HI MISS BREES
THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU TO CLEAN OUT THAT DRESSER OU, NOW YOU CAN FIX IT THE WAY YOU WANT. SOON YOU WILL BE HERE AND I WILL LET YOU CLEAN OUT MINE OK? LOVE YOU LOADS GREAT GRAM XOXO : )